Public Procurement Commission updates.
The Public Procurement Commission (PPC) wishes to announce the following, in keeping with the measures of Phase Three (3) of Guyana’s re-opening process, as announced by the National COVID_19 Task Force:
- The Public Procurement Commission will be opened for business – Mondays – Thursdays between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30 pm and Fridays from 8:00am – 3:30pm;
- In order to ensure the safety of our stakeholders and staff, access to the office will be regulated in keeping with the recommended social distancing requirements. As a consequence, stakeholders are encouraged to, where possible, use alternative methods to access the services provided by the PPC, including our website: www.ppc.org.gy, e-mail address: email@example.com and telephone numbers: 226-3729, 226-2364 or 231-7306;
- Mail and documents can be deposited in the mail box at our office at 262 New Garden Street, Queenstown, Georgetown.
- Contractors/Suppliers are reminded that complaints can be submitted via the “Procurement Irregularities” tab of the PPC’s website www.ppc.org.gy.
- Persons visiting our office will be required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entry.
We encourage everyone to remain safe and to take the advised precautions for your safety and the safety of others.
Tele # 226-3729, 231-7306, 226-2364 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org